Research & Conferences
By organising conferences and seminars Narodowy Bank Polski aims to enhance its role in the international economic debate, to expand cooperation with other central banks, as well as to intensify contacts with important academic centres and international institutions. In its capacity, NBP actively stimulates public debate via a variety of measures and communication channels, i.a. by hosting seminars and conferences. These are designed to enhance economic knowledge amongst the general public and financial market agents as well as to disseminate and consolidate understanding of the role and mission of the central bank in economic life, including monetary policy, financial stability and a number of other economic issues within central bank competencies.
At NBP, comprehensive organisation of international conferences is handled by the International Conferences Division within the International Department.
- General contact:
- Magdalena Gwizdak, head of the International Conferences Division:
- Małgorzata Kloc-Konkołowicz, deputy head of the International Conferences Division:
- Karolina Adamczyk, specialist:
- Aleksandra Brylska, inspector:
- Dorota Kasińska, senior specialist:
- Agata Krakowiak , senior specialist:
- Justyna Lalik, specialist:
- Maria Magdoń, inspector:
- Mariola Piszczatowska-Oleksiewicz, senior specialist:
- Anna Raczyńska, senior specialist:
- Aneta Szynalik, senior specialist: