About the NBP: Structure
Internal Operations Settlement Department
Director: Magdalena Daniluk
Performing accounting tasks relating to internal operations settlement, carried out by NBP departments and organisational units.
- Keeping of the subsidiary ledger related to NBP’s internal operations management.
- Issuing of outgoing external accounting documents relating to the activities of the departments, excluding the proofs of sale of collector items, and auditing of accounting documents with respect to internal operations.
- Keeping of NBP’s documentation/conducting NBP’s settlements arising from VAT regulatory provisions.
- Keeping of the quantitative and value-based records of NBP’s fixed assets.
- Handling of cases related to the use of payment cards by NBP staff.
- Drawing up of reports with respect to internal operations for the Customs Chamber.