About the NBP: Structure
Regional Branches Department
Director: Agnieszka Grzęda
The Regional Branches Department performs tasks related to the analysis and assessment of the functioning of regional branches and coordination of cooperation and support for regional branches. It cooperates closely with organisational units of the NBP Head Office and Regional Branches.
The Department is composed of the Coordination of Cooperation and Support for Regional Branches Division and the Team for the Analysis and Assessment of the Functioning of Regional Branches.
The Team for the Assessment of the Functioning of Regional Branches will perform tasks related to the analysis of the activities of Regional Branches in cooperation with relevant organisational functions of the NBP Head Office, in particular:
- analysis of cost effectiveness of Regional Branches,
- analysis of the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management,
- analysis of the effectiveness of handling the affairs of budgetary entities,
- analysis of customer service quality,
- cooperation with the Cash & Issue Department in carrying out projects from this area.
The Coordination of Cooperation and Support for Regional Branches Division will perform tasks relating to the following areas:
- analytical and statistical issues, including coordination of the reporting process and current monitoring and cooperation with the Department of Statistics and Economic Institute,
- administration and security, in cooperation with the Security Department and Administration Department,
- education, public relations and marketing, in cooperation with the Education & Publishing Department and Public Relations & Marketing Department,
- training, professional development paths, in particular, development of a training sessions plan for Regional Branches – analysis and optimisation on the level of development - recommendations, preparation of personal development paths for selected employee groups, review of the employee assessment system in cooperation with the Personnel Department,
- organisational changes in Regional Branches, compliance with the existing procedures in cooperation with relevant departments.