About the NBP: Structure
Education and Publishing Department
Director: Sylwia Matusiak
The main task of the Education and Publishing Department is to create and implement educational initiatives in the field of economics and the history of money and conduct publishing activities.
The detailed tasks include the following:
- taking own initiatives and supporting socially useful projects in the field of economic education;
- promoting knowledge of economics and the history of money;
- implementing tasks related to running NBP’s educational websites;
- conducting publishing activities related mainly to the scientific, educational and research activities of NBP, including the language editing and DTP of printed and online material;
- running the NBP Central Library;
- running the Sławomir S. Skrzypek NBP Money Centre.