| 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, |
The mission of the NBP Working Papers is to support and promote research in economics and finance, in particular in the field of macroeconomics, central banking and the functioning of the financial system.
The aim of the studies published in the Working Papers series is to encourage scientific discussion and development of economic thought. The NBP Working Papers are not meant to represent the official position of the NBP. It is the publisher's intention to publish the papers in the shortest possible time while maintaining good quality of the reviewing process.
The following contributions are accepted for publication in the NBP Working Papers: The papers should meet the following technical requirements/include the following elements:
- document format: PDF,
- page size: A4,
- main text font size: 11-12 points,
- line spacing: 1.5,
- each chapter starting on a new page (including the contents, abstract, introduction, bibliography and annexes),
- justified alignment,
- margin width: all 33 mm,
- footnotes: bottom of the page, continuous numbering throughout the whole document,
- page numbers: bottom centre,
- front page: contents
- following the contents a mandatory abstract (up to 200 words, JEL codes from the classification of Journal of Economic Literature, keywords)
- last page of the document (following bibliography and annexes):
- authors (affiliations as an unnumbered footnote),
- acknowledgements, if applicable
Papers to be sent in an electronic form to: email@example.com. Contact phone number: +48 22 185 25 09.
- the submitted papers shall not be proofread and shall be printed in the form prepared by the author, conditional on a previous positive content-wise review.
The publisher reserves the right to return materials that fail to meet the above technical standards.
Published by the Education and Publishing Department of Narodowy Bank Polski.