IBAN - BIC
- In the Polish banking sector, a bank account number in IBAN format consists of the 2-letter country code for Poland: PL, followed by the account number in NRB* format).
- BIC code for the National Bank of Poland is: NBPLPLPW.
*) In the Polish banking sector, the IBAN number is composed of 28 alphanumeric characters and is constructed by inserting the country code PL before the NRB number (Polish abbreviation for Bank Account Number), as a result of which the following format is generated:
- PL- country code for the country in which the account is serviced
- 00 - control digits
- 11111111 - 8-digit bank branch number**)
- 2222222222222222 - 16-digit account number
**) sort code