Narodowy Bank Polski is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities (Journal of Laws 2019, item 848). This accessibility statement applies to the website Centrum Pieniądza NBP (cpnbp.pl).
Publication date of website: 2021-10-08.
Date of last significant update: 2021-10-08.
This website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to the non-compliances listed below.
At the time of publication of the accessibility statement, the following success criteria defined in the annex to the abovementioned Act have not been satisfied:
- not all non-text content has its text alternative (1.1.1),
- certain webpages have incorrect information and HTML element relationships (1.3.1),
- some elements are distinguished only with the use of colour (1.4.1),
- not all content is presented with minimum contrast (1.4.3),
- the website and its content do not fit the width of the screen of the end-user device (1.4.10),
- not all non-text elements are in minimum contrast (1.4.11),
- selected elements of the website might not be accessible with the sole use of a keyboard interface (2.1.1),
- certain interface components might suffer from keyboard trap (2.1.2),
- webpages do not have links that allow to bypass blocks (2.4.1),
- page titles are not unique and do not describe their content (2.4.2),
- selected pages might not preserve focus order (2.4.3),
- not all links provide sufficient information about their purpose (2.4.4),
- not all required elements have appropriate headings and labels (2.4.6),
- selected website elements might not be highlighted while navigating with visible focus (2.4.7),
- certain interface components might not have a correct label in their names (2.5.3),
- navigation and functions are not consistently applied throughout the service (3.2.3),
- selected subpages are not identified consistently (3.2.4),
- pages are not fully parsed nor free of errors at the HTML level (4.1.1),
- not all the tags, attributes and HTML values are used in line with the specification (4.1.2),
- not all messages have descriptions via ARIA attributes (4.1.3),
This statement was prepared on: 2021-10-08.
The statement was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment made by Narodowy Bank Polski.
Standard browser keyboard shortcuts may be used on the website.
Feedback and contact information
In the case of problems with the accessibility of the website please contact the Departamentem Komunikacjiat the email@example.com e-mail address. You can also call the +48 22 185 20 37phone number. Requests for non-accessible information may also be made in the same way and so may complaints about the failure to ensure accessibility.
Note! The contact details shown above can be used only for the purposes of ensuring digital access, that is actions aimed at allowing all users an equal opportunity to use information presented in electronic form (irrespective of their characteristics or types of disability as well as the properties of terminal devices and software used). The contact details should not be used in matters related to technical issues (e.g. web accessibility) or substantive content.
Information on the procedure for requesting digital access
Everyone has the right to submit a request for digital access to the website or one of its elements. You may also request information to be made available through an alternative means of access, for example by having a digitally unavailable document read out, or having the content of a film lacking an audio description described to you, etc. The request should contain the following information:
- contact details of the person making the request,
- an indication of the website or the element of the website which you are seeking digital access to,
- an indication of the method of contact with the person making the request.
If the person making the request requires information provided via an alternative means of access, they should also indicate the method of presentation of the information that is convenient for them.
Narodowy Bank Polski processes requests immediately, no later than within 7 days of the date the request is made. Should it prove impossible to meet such a deadline, NBP will immediately inform the person making the request of this and indicate when it will be possible to process the request; however, the deadline may not be longer than 2 months from the day the request is made. Should it prove impossible to ensure digital accessibility, NBP may propose an alternative means of accessing the information.
In the event that NBP refuses to comply with the request to ensure access or an alternative means of accessing the information, you may file a complaint about the digital accessibility of the website or an element of the website. The complaint may be submitted via e-mail to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the address: Narodowy Bank Polski, ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21, 00-919 Warszawa. After exhausting the above-mentioned procedure, it is possible to submit a request to the Polish Commissioner for Human Rights.
The Sławomir Skrzypek NBP Money Centre is located in Warsaw at Świętokrzyska 11/21..
There are two entrances to the building from Świętokrzyska Street. Stairs lead up to both entrances. At the stairs to one of the entrances there is a wheelchair lift.
The reception desk is located to the left of the entrance. Further access to the building is via turnstiles through which a person in a wheelchair can pass. The building has elevators adapted to transport people in wheelchairs.
Toilets for the disabled are located on Floor 01 (high ground floor) and on Floor 2.
The building and all its rooms can be entered with an assistance dog and a guide dog
There are no induction loops and there is no Polish sign language translator in the NBP Money Centre.
There are no braille signs and contrast markings or signs in large print for the blind and visually impaired.
Publicly accessible parking spaces for the disabled are located in Powstańców Warszawy Square (on the same side of the square where the NBP Regional Branch in Warsaw is located): there are three parking spaces directly in front of the main entrance to the Regional Branch and three spaces closer to Świętokrzyska Street
Narodowy Bank Polski provides a mobile application: Moje NBP, which can be downloaded here: