Research & Conferences
Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis 2021 edition
Narodowy Bank Polski and SGH Warsaw School of Economics online conference
5 November 2021
Call for Papers
Narodowy Bank Polski (NBP) and SGH Warsaw School of Economics are organizing an online conference to discuss current issues in the field of real estate analysis from the central bank’s point of view. The development of residential real estate prices as well as commercial real estate prices and real estate financing will be covered. The conference is aimed at researchers who work in academia, private firms and central banks.
The topics to be covered during the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Real estate finance and its impact on financial stability;
- Modelling of real estate cycles (demand and supply), with the focus on regional markets and the feedback between real estate construction and economic growth;
- The development of property prices, their modelling and analysis;
- A new approach to real estate analysis in light of the Covid pandemic (i.e. urban economics and regional studies, spatial analysis, sociological and behavioural aspects in the real estate decision-making process, filtration, the ripple effect, gentrification, etc.).
The book published after the 2019 edition of the workshop accompanying the conference can be found here.
To have a paper considered for inclusion in the conference, please submit it by 31 August 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected papers will be published in the NBP Working Papers Series. Selected papers can be considered for publication in a peer reviewed book that will be published after the conference. The book will be published in cooperation with the Warsaw School of Economics. If you wish to publish your paper as a chapter in the book, please indicate this during the submission. We want to publish the book promptly after the conference, therefore potential authors should submit the final version of their paper.
- 31 August 2021 – paper submission deadline
- 30 September 2021 – author notification
- 4 October 2021 – registration open
- 3 November 2021 – registration closed
- 5 November 2021 – online conference
In accordance to the pandemic situation the conference will be held online.
Call for papers
- Narodowy Bank Polski
- Jacek Łaszek
- Hanna Augustyniak
- Krzysztof Olszewski
- Joanna Waszczuk
- Marzena Zaczek
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Institute of Markets and Competition, Collegium of Business Administration